Coming this Fall to the Louisville Medical Center. R!L 2011 will be held October 10-14. Event schedule in development.
- R!L 2011 Keynote Speaker Bio
- Ann C. Bonham, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, directs the AAMC's array of programs that support all aspects of research and training. As the primary AAMC contact for external research organizations, Dr. Bonham addresses policy issues affecting research through engagement with key officials in the public and private sectors. Dr. Bonham also works closely with AAMC constituents to address their research and research training needs, and represents the association on the national stage in forums dealing with research policy and administration.
- 2011 R!L Keynote Speaker Image
- Ann C. Bonham, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, AAMC
- National Landscape and the Social Contract of Research (CTR 101/102, from Oct 14, 2011 01:00 PM to Oct 14, 2011 02:00 PM)
- R!L keynote address by Ann C. Bonham, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer of the AAMC
- Schedule of Events